Top 5 Fictitious Female Geeks
Geek = Drop Dead Sexy
For those not in the know, I love really smart women. Yes it's true. I go after women with brains more than your average zombie (braiiiinnnnsssss....) A lot of these women that I find attractive also happen to be geeks and I mean that in the most positive way possible. However, now here's the rub, the women with enough intelligence that I find sexy are either married or smart enough to know that they could do better than me. So what does that leave me? It leaves me to my fantasies and a bottle of Jergens, and who better to fantasize about then fictitious geek women.
So without further adieu, here is my list of top 5 fictitious female geeks.
5. Leah Lail played Kay Simmons in the very cheesy, over the top TV show "V.I.P." Now most guys would be all over Valerie Irons (played by Pamela Anderson) but give me a choice between the two and its the character with the brains. Oh yeah and the glasses, *rowwrrr*. Just look at her, she's got the whole naughty librarian/sex kitten thing going for her here.
4. Amanda Tapping plays Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter in the SCI-FI TV show "Stargate SG-1". Her character has a Ph.D, she geeks out about science, can hack computers and could probably kick your ass in hand to hand combat. So let's count it out shall we? Smart, check. Confident, check. Attractive, check. Yeah. I think she makes the cut.
3. Alyson Hannigan played Willow Rosenberg in the hit TV show "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". She was the brains of the Sunnydale "Scooby Gang". Her primary role in the gang (when she wasn't using her witch powers) was research and being the uber-whiz with all things computer. Other factors make her a hottie too. She's a redhead. Her character was also into the full on girl-girl action. I understand that some guys find that sort of thing very arousing. But I'm not one of them... nope. Not at all. I'm not fooling you, am I?
2. Michelle Meyrink. She played Jordan Cochran in the movie "Real Genius". Jordan was the hyperkinetic insomniac, whose thoughts ran quicker than she could speak them. Yet her manner was adorable, charming and awkward all at the same time. She was socially adept at being a social misfit. A geek guy (at a time when being geek wasn't chic) couldn't help to be attracted to her. Here was this woman who could relate to them without being repulsed by them.
1. Angelina Jolie playing Kate "Acid Burn" Libby from the 1995 movie "Hackers". If Michelle Meyrink gave geek guys a girl they could marry, Angelina's character gave geek guys a girl they could have a raging sexual romp followed by a raging coding marathon. Followed by more sex, again. What makes her a geek? In the male dominated circle of Hackers she had the cock of the walk 1337 laptop with its "28.8 bps modem" and a display of "a million psychadelic colours". She spouts out about tripling her RAM, the wonders of RISC architecture and the speed of the P6 chip. (Blame the writers and prop people for overlooking the fact that she was using a Mac in the movie.) Ok, a lot of this is laughable and dated now, but the flick was made back in 1995.
So there you have it. If this list hasn't convinced that geek chicks can be totally sexy, then maybe some real life geek hotties might change your mind. So go here and here.